The OAL thanks you, and all our corporate partners, for supporting our state association. The OAL is the only organized group representing over 400 Optometrists in Louisiana, so your sponsorship dollars are especially visible to the Optometrists we represent. In fact, a recent survey found that 90% of Louisiana Doctors of Optometry have attended our conferences in the last 4 years! Additionally, nearly HALF of the respondents prefer to attend ONLY OAL CE Conferences to obtain their CE.....this suggests that your company will be highly visible to many of our state Optometrists who would not, otherwise, be aware of your products or services!
Want to be added to our mailing list? Please send an e-mail request to email@example.com
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
FOR EXHIBIT HALL BOOTHS & DISPLAY TABLES
FOR JUNE 16-18, 2017 OAL CONVENTION
Two convenient ways to register: online or paper!
Thanks to our 2016 Convention Exhibitors!
*Partners in bold (marked by an asterisk) purchased weekend display tables and represent our "Showcase of Vendors" display tables.
Alcon Vision Care*
|Essilor Labs / Gulf States Optical*
J & J Vision Care Vision Care*
|Mid Gulf Instruments*
||Bayou Ophthalmic Instruments
||Tru Form Optics
||ABB Optical Group
||Bausch & Lomb
||Mid South Premier
The OAL presents 3 CE Conferences each year, which are excellent opportunities to give your company exposure to a captive audience of Optometrists, all in one place, at one time:
Mid Winter Meeting (typically in February or March, various locations throughout the state; 8 hours CE on a Saturday; OD luncheon)
Annual Convention (every June, typically held in Baton Rouge, LA; 16 or more hours of CE for Optometrists, 12 or more hours of CE for staff members from Friday-Sunday; Friday Exhibit Hall; Technology Symposium; 2 OD Luncheons; Saturday Night Dinner & Casino Night ("Eye Rollers")
Fall CE Conference (typically in October, various locations throughout the state; 8 hours CE on a Saturday; OD luncheon)
CE Conference Sponsorship Opportunities:
TECHNOLOGY SYMPOSIUM: (at this time, available only at the June Conventions)
EXHIBIT HALL BOOTHS: (at this time, available only at the June Conventions)
- A forum for sponsors to make a presentation to Optometrists during a time when no CE, meetings, nor other exhibits compete. PowerPoint or other presentation formats are welcomed. OD participation is high, in part because general CE credit is issued for those in attendance.
- Sponsorships are as follows: $3,000 for 20 minutes of presentation time or $2,000 for 10 minutes of presentation time.
"SHOWCASE OF VENDORS" DISPLAY TABLES: (available at ALL CE Conferences)
- Friday night of the June Convention featureS our annual Exhibit Hall where vendor sponsors may purchase an 8 X 10 draped booth for $800 (discounts available for additional booths purchased).
- Hours for exhibits are 4:30 - 7:30pm and no CE nor other meetings compete during this time frame. Food & beverages (including cocktails) are served.
- The OAL Exhibit Hall attracts great numbers of ODs, Staff, and Guests, in part because of our "Passport to Prizes" program, where attendees visit booths to visit with vendors and, in the process, gain "passport stamps" to qualify for great prize give away!
- The Exhibit Hall usually sells out prior to the Convention, a great testimony to its success, so please plan on registering early!
Other statewide venues to offer your support:
OAL Board Meetings (typically 3 per year): You may address the OAL Board of Directors (about 20 ODs who lead the state association) who typically meet over dinner the evening preceding the educational conferences. Sponsorships start at $2,500.
Strategic Planning Meeting (typically held in August of each year, the OAL Board of Directors have a day long planning meeting, held at various locations throughout the state). Sponsorships start at $2,500.
For more information or to reserve sponsorship for one or more of the above statewide sponsorship opportunities, please contact the OAL Executive Director, Dr. James D. Sandefur @ 1-888-388-0675 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6 or 8 foot (as provided by hotel) draped tables located in the foyer, just outside of the lecture room allows sponsors to visit with Optometrists & Staff before & after the CE programs, as well as during all breaks.
- Prices for tables (available throughout the day(s) of the meeting are $800 for the June Convention (Friday & Saturday All Day, Sunday morning) and $500 for the Mid Winter & Fall CE Conferences (Saturday All Day).
Perhaps an "all inclusive" sponsorship package works better for your company. Please click on the icon below to view the packages we have available at this time:
Thanks to our 2017 Platinum Level Sponsor:
Local venues to offer your support:
Local Society Meetings: the OAL is represented by 9 geographic areas (click for map) which we call "Societies". Each of these Societies have a president, who is part of the OAL Board of Directors (click for current OAL Board). Local Societies meet 3-4 times per year, typically at a local restaurant. Companies are encouraged to sponsor any number of these local Society meeting by providing a speaker and by buying dinner for the ODs in attendance. Please contact the local Society Presidents to coordinate these meetings and to check on available dates.
OPTIONS FOR ADS & e-mail blasts: View our Upcoming Conferences: